Traditional Milkman

Posted By:
Jas, UK, Traditional Milkman delivering milk

When I was young I remember we had our milk delivered to our door and one of my jobs as a 9 year old in the winter was to bring the milk in before it exploded due to pushing the milk bottle cap off the top of the milk bottle and in the summer to get the milk off the doorstep and into the pantry before it went sour, We were also not as well informed regarding our health and my mum used to order gold top milk which meant it was much creamier and we know now also pretty bad for our cholesterol levels, I did enjoy it on my breakfast cereal which I think in those days was cornflakes. How our tastes change just a few years ago I had the opportunity to have my cereal with milk that was extra creamy and I hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment