George Armstrong, United States, My memories of the 60's
I was born in 1960. I don't remember too much except the following:
1) My mother had a yellow Triumph convertable and she was 27. She was trying to get her driver's license.
2) Going to the third grade - I hated wearing plaid shirts. I had a crush on the girl up the street.
3) The Beatles were everywhere.
4) I remember the 67 Mustang and watching Vietnam on black and white TV.
5) I remember my fathers BelAir and my grandfathers flamingo pink Cadillac the the big tailfins.
6) Neil Armstrong lands on the moon, 1969!
7) I remember the Kennedy's getting assassinated and everyone was sad.
Label Memories From The Sixties