Kim's Kia her Worst Car

Memory From:
Kim , USA, Kia Sportage My Worst Car

My worst car was a Kia Sportage 4X4 I bought in 1997 , The list of stuff that went wrong in the first year could fill a book rather than a memory here is a list of just a few from 2 years.


Check Engine light always on ( they said not to worry about it at the dealership ) then whats it for


Air Con stopped working


Air bag control went wrong ( not under warrenty )


Driver seat belt unfasten


Clutch blew at 40,000 miles


Engine needed replacing


In two years it was back to the shop 26 times and much was not covered under warranty



I bought it because I wanted an SUV and couldnt afford any other it was much cheaper and I had not learnt you get what you pay for , When I part exchanged it for a Honda CRV ( Payed a lot to do it as no dealer wanted to touch it ) that was same age I couldn't believe the difference in quality



I learnt a valuable lesson in life from that heap of Crap YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

No comments:

Post a Comment