My cousins first visit to Santa


Posted By
raj0019, India, My cousins first visit to Santa

Priya's first visit to see Santa was so memorable. She had just turned seven and had been home just over a year. Even though she'd been with us for one previous Christmas, a lot of it went right by her since she had only been home a few weeks. As we walked into a big, fancy mall. Santa had never crossed my mind. We went to look at all the incredible decorations they are known for. As we walked into the center of the mall, I had to think fast and I said, "Can you believe it! Can you believe it!!! Santa is HERE!" Well, we waited in line and I'll tell you, I was so happy. She looked at Santa with stars in her eyes. She was in awe. Nothing casual or blase about her emotions. I think if I had pushed her, she would have floated up to the stars!!! We got a great picture of her hugging Santa. And I mean hugging. And last night, as we were talking over the day (which we often do), she said, "...and today, I saw Santa...!"

No comments:

Post a Comment