best day of our lives


Posted By
Becki Heelan, United Kingdom , Best Day of Our Lives

On the 7th July 2007, I got married to the love of my life. My now husband James and I, had a wonderful day, and you could probably say it was the best day of our lives. We had over 200 guests throughout the day, and even the church was so packed that people had to stand at the back. It was lovely to see the turnout from them all, and the day went so quickly some of it even now, a short time on, is a blur. I will remember this day for the rest of my life and I will never forget it. I am the luckiest girl in the world and now I am looking forward to having more memories with my husband for the rest of our lives.

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutly stunning and just like the princess I always knew you were

    my congratulations to you my darling daughter on this special day and a new chapter in your life as a married woman

    love dad

    ReplyDelete