Remember the 70s Music


Posted By
Rememberthe70s, United States, Remember The 70's Music

My life over the last 60 years. In September of 1946, I made my debut in life at St. John's Hospital in Joplin, MO. My family lived on Byers St. at 416 and then 831 (at 9th and Byers) until we moved to Los Angeles, CA. After serving in the US Navy during the 60s & 70s I became involved with entertainment production development in Hollywood. In the 1990s I acquired several 1970s classic television series in a stock swap. One of these TV series is "Rollin' On The River" with Kenny Rogers and The First Edition. My company, Walters & Associates Productions, Ltd. has been restoring and digitally remastering the series and you can see the first of what we hope will be many, if not the entire 52 episodes in the series, of restored performances from this classic 1970s Rock n' Roll music on the "Remember" DVD.

Included is a link where you can buy this Remember DVD
Remember DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment