Still an 80s girl

Posted By
still an 80's girl, United States

I was born in '83, so I got the tail-end of the 80's experience, but I remember it all fondly.
One of the most vivid memories of mine was of my mother putting my hair up in one of those banana clips, and of wearing a big puff-painted t-shirt with a t-shirt ring on the side. Also had a pair of L.A. Gear sneakers with two different colored shoe laces. My aunt was a teenage during the 80's, and I can remember her taking me to late-night skating parties, and watching MTV.
I loved Pat Benetar and Culture Club. I had a ton of strawberry shortcake, Ninja Turtles, and Pee Wee's playhouse stuff.
To this day, nothing has changed. I still love the music and movies, and wish I could find that little girl with the banana clip and the leg warmers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment